Open To All Veterans Of Foreign Conflicts

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

No for insurance reasons we can not let you use our kitchen facilities.

To join VFW stop at post for application and have a copy of DD214 available. To become social member stop at post and see bartender.

1st floor main 75 feet x 40 feet, 2nd floor 40 feet x 20 feet.

Please see the Home Page about the Bronze Medallion and contacting County of Residence.

Call the Post at 215-576-9023 to speak to someone or visit the Contact page.

Please visit the Booking Calendar page.

Yes you may bring your own food but our kitchen will not be available for use due to insurance reasons. No outside alcoholic beverages is permitted. If found your party will be closed and you will be asked to leave the premises.

Please contact us if you have additional questions.